The 2016 Yamaha EF2000iSv2 is a lightweight, fuel-efficient and versatile portable generator featuring a new controller with advanced programming that can power a wide range of equipment in the field. Designed and engineered to bring quiet, durable power to the outdoors, the new EF2000iSv2's increased versatility and 2000 watts of power can easily handle higher load applications like hair dryers, microwaves, tire warmers, heaters, and much more. And at only 44 pounds, the lightweight generator is a mobile and efficient power source that will run for up to 10.5 hours on a single gallon of gas.
The EF2000iSv2 is a great option for recreational and small utility use -- and by combining two units, you can increase your power for larger jobs. Yamaha's TwinTech capability allows two EF2000iSv2 units to be connected in parallel to provide up to 30 amps of power and run air conditioners and larger appliances in a travel trailer, hunting cabin or around the house during a power outage. While power is the priority, the EF2000iSv2 inverter is also fitted with Yamaha's most technologically sophisticated muffler with a USFS-approved spark arrestor, a Smart Throttle and Noise Block technology producing excellent noise reduction at 51.5 -- 61dBA -- Â¼ rated to rated load. Yamaha designed this inverter to be so quiet that it is easy to have a conversation nearby without realizing it is running.
- New Enhanced Controller Advanced programming allows the v2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications.
- Light weight for easy transport.
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Only 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load and eliminates errant sparks.
- Compact 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport.
- OHV engine Includes steel camshaft and valve train components.
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner is Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation.
- TwinTechâ„¢ capability Hook up two EF2000iSv2’s for 3600 watts, 30 amps of maximum power (requires accessory cable available at extra cost).
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load Improves fuel economy and reduces noise.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and prevents stale gas problems.
- Oil Watch Warning system prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind.
- Fuel gauge see fuel level at-a-glance.
- Auto warm-up increases engine speed during cold starts to handle high power demand appliances right away.
- Auto-decompression system reduces compression for easier starting.
- Comfortable grip handle makes for easy portability and storage.
- Electrical overload breaker prevents generator damage in case of overload.
- Centralized controls easy access to controls.
- DC Outlet - 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries.
- Rubber vibration isolation feet absorbs for smooth operation and noise reduction.
- Easily detachable side panels for easier serviceability.
- Noise Block sound reduction system allows this Generator to operate at very quiet levels.
- 50 state legal - meets EPA & CARB emmision regulations.
What’s in The Box
- (1) Yamaha EF2000ISv2 Inverter Generator
- Operating Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- 3 Year Yamaha Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Maximum AC Output
|Rated AC Output
|Rated AC Current
|| 13.3 Amps
|Max AC Current
||16.7 amps @ 120V
|Noise Level @ Full Load:
|Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load
||19.3" x 11.0" x 17.9"
||OHV Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke Single Cylinder
|Displacement / HP
||1.1 Gal. Capacity