Rockville RHB70 Home Theater Compact Powered Speaker System with Bluetooth, USB, and FM
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR AUDIOSAVINGS
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Video of RHB70:
- User Manual
- 3.5MM to dual RCA cable
- Remote Control (Battery included)
- Rockville RHB70 Compact all in one home theater speaker with 4” subwoofer and (2) 3” speakers built in
- Built in high powered amplifier with incredible sound quality
- 2.1 channel design with (2) 3” speakers for highs and a 4” subwoofer for mids and lows
- Built in Bluetooth to stream music from any phone, tablet, or other Bluetooth device
- Uses top quality Bluetooth chip with enhanced data rate and 35 foot range
- Built in USB input to play back songs stored on a thumb drive (up to 32GB)
- Built in SD memory card slot allows playback of audio stored on a memory card (up to 32GB)
- RCA Aux input allows easy connection of a laptop, computer, TV, phone, tablet, or any other audio device
- LED display to view Volume, Track details, FM channels and other details
- Convenient digital controls on front panel
- Remote control with direct track selection
- Fully wooden enclosure for pure sound
- Cherry wood enclosure finish
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20 KHz
- Channel Separation: ≥ 50dB ( 1 KHz )
- Output Power: 25 Watts RMS, 50 Watts program power, 100 watts peak power
- Input Voltage required ---110V AC
- Unit dimensions (inches): 4.73” W x 9.65” H x 10.64” D
- Unit Weight: 5.43 LBS
- Shipping dimensions in inches (with packing material):6.62” W x 12.41” H x 11.62” D
- Shipping Weight: 6.31 LBS
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation
and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors
at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go
through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry.
Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your
hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville
makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the
only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every
concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once
production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to
quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville
has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of
all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the
quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed
with a hassle free warranty.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer
satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase
on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give
you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any
reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning an item in used condition for a refund there will be a
20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your eBay user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.