The High-Current A/V Hub That Makes Life Better
The TX-RZ630 adds fully immersive 5.2.4-channel DTS:X or Dolby Atmos object-based surround-sound to stunning 4K HDR video on your compatible display. A muscular hub for whole-home entertainment it can power speakers in Main Zone 2 and Zone 3 and share audio to any supported Hi-Fi system via wireless platforms including Chromecast built-in DTS Play-Fi technology or FlareConnect. You can also stream content over AirPlay Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless technology. Dynamic Audio Amplification has upgraded parts for earthquake bass and flawless treble: check out the 5Hz – 100kHz frequency response. The amp’s blistering dynamics high current and nuanced voicing gets more from music be it a vinyl record Hi-Res Audio album or mix of sources playing around the house. The receiver also includes AccuEQ Advance room-acoustic calibration with AccuReflex for a cohesive theater-room soundstage.
- Supports 5.2.4-ch Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback
- 215W per channel
- HDMI 7 in (1 Front) Main Out and Sub/Zone 2 Out supporting 4K/60 Hz HDR10 HLG Dolby Vision BT.2020 and HDCP 2.2 passthrough
- Dynamic audio amplification with 5Hz – 100kHz reproduction
- Chromecast built-in
- Works with the Google Assistant
- 5GHz/2.4GHz Wi-Fi FlareConnect DTS Play-Fi technology AirPlay Amazon Music Spotify TIDAL Deezer Pandora TuneIn
- HDMI supports HDR10 HLG Dolby Vision BT.2020 and 4K/60 Hz passthrough and HDCP 2.2
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback through 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 channels
- Cross-compatible 3D upmixing for Dolby and DTS soundtracks with Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X solutions
- AccuEQ Advance room-acoustic calibration with standing wave correction
- AccuReflex phase alignment for Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers
- Stable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity
- Onkyo Controller app*4 for easy multi-room operation
- Audio streaming with Chromecast built-in and voice control through devices with the Google Assistant built-in
- DTS Play-Fi multiroom audio distribution technology via Onkyo Music Control App
- Supports audio streaming from iPad iPhone Mac and iTunes via AirPlay
- Amazon Music Spotify TIDAL Pandora and Deezer music streaming services and TuneIn Internet Radio
- FlareConnect multi-room audio distribution tocompatible components
- Hi-Res Audio playback including DSD 5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC WAV (RIFF) AIFF ALAC and Dolby TrueHD
- Powered ZONE 2 and powered ZONE 3 speaker outputs Zone 2 line-level output with DAC supporting digital and analog audio playback
- Bluetooth wireless audio technology for mobile laptop and PC (Version 4.1 + LE Profile: A2DP v1.2 AVRCP v1.3)
- Advanced music optimizer improves compressed digital audio quality (Bluetooth audio included)
- Built-in low-noise phono pre-amp for Moving Magnet (MM) cartridges
- Supports Front L/R bi-amping
- 480i de-interlacing (480i to 480p) via HDMI for legacy video formats
- High-current power to drive large speakers with 4-ohm resistance
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) customized transformer
- Custom block capacitors for instantaneous power
- VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) high-frequency noise removal technology (Front L/R channels)
- Non-phase-shift amplification circuitry for a clear and cohesiveaudio image
- Discrete output stage circuitry for low distortion
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X reproduction through 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 channels
- HDMI support for 4K/60 Hz HDR10 HLG Dolby Vision 3D Audio Return Channel DeepColor x.v.Color LipSync Dolby Atmos Dolby TrueHD DTS:X DTS-HD Master Audio DSD DVD-Audio Super Audio CD (SACD) multichannel PCM and CEC
- Precision AKM (AK4458) 384 kHz/32-bit multichannel DAC
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) jitter-cleaning technology for S/PDIF audio
- 32-bit Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Listening modes for gaming (Rock Sports Action and RPG)
- Theater-dimensional virtual surround-sound function
- Direct Mode for audio reproduction close to original source quality
- Independent tone controls (bass/treble) for all channels
- 7 HDMI inputs (1 Front) Main Out and Sub/Zone 2 Out
- Powered USB terminal (5 V 1 A) for audio playback (rear)
- 2 composite video inputs and 2 component video inputs
- 3 digital audio inputs (2 optical and 1 coaxial)
- 6 analog audio inputs 1 stereo 1/8? (3.5 mm) analog input (front)
- Phono input (MM) and equalizer for turntable connection
- 2 subwoofer pre-outs
- 1/4? (6.35 mm) headphone jack (front)
- Speaker setup mic input (front)
- Banana-plug-compatible speaker posts
- 12 V trigger output IR input IP control and RS232 support
- Detachable power cable
- Crossover adjustment for each channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (up to 500 ms in 5 ms steps at 48 kHz)
- Graphical User Interface with overlaid On-Screen Display via HDMI
- Quick Setup Guide via GUI
- Economical HDMI pass-through and Network Standby functions
- 3-mode display dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/AM random presets
- Simple remote control
- Rack-mounting kit (optional IRK-155-3D)
Introducing the Premium Onkyo RZ Series
Onkyo's RZ Series takes performance and build quality to the next level for a reference-level experience. The custom high-current transformer block capacitors and other upgraded parts deliver 5 Hz–100 kHz frequency response for wall-shaking bass clean treble and fast dynamics. The RZ Series supports a variety of home theater and multiroom layouts to suit you while details such as 12 V trigger RS-232C IP Control and IR input make home integration easy.
Dynamic Audio Amplification
The design philosophy behind Dynamic Audio Amplification places less emphasis on lab measurements and more on how the sound feels in real life. Unique high-current architecture and expert tuning deliver natural transient response the key to life-like sound. This deep reserve of power arrives instantly when action explodes on screen adding pure adrenaline to the film experience. Control is maintained with custom transformer and huge block capacitors non-phase-shift amp circuitry and discrete output transistors. Rated to drive nine four-ohm speakers simultaneously and with patented VLSC digital noise filtering (Front L/R) for source-faithful clarity DAA has muscle and sensitivity for emotionally compelling sound.
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Without Compromise
Experience Dolby Atmos and DTS:X soundtracks as they were meant to be felt with complete coverage assured through 5.2.4 or 7.2.2-ch speaker layouts. Individual sounds aren’t tied to a specific channel and move in space above and around your audience with life-like realism.
Dolby and DTS Solutions for 3D Sound
DTS Neural:X technology and Dolby Surround find spatial cues in legacy soundtracks and upmix for playback through speaker systems with height channels. Cross-compatible with popular sound formats from Dolby and DTS you can enjoy seamless front-to-back side-to-side and floor-to-ceiling coverage with your existing DVD and Blu-ray Disc library or video streaming service.
Chromecast Built-in Works with the Google Assistant
Stream any music from your smartphone laptop or PC to the receiver with ease. Control playback with Chromecast-enabled apps from your iPhone iPad Android phone or tablet Mac or Windows laptop or Chromebook. If you have a device with the Google Assistant built-in you can control music on the TX-RZ630 by voice.
Powered Sound in Three Zones
With a 5.2-ch theater layout in Zone 1 (Main) the remaining four channels can drive speakers in Zone 2 and Zone 3. As well as analog distribution dedicated DACs enable digital sources to be synced across rooms simultaneously or a unique source to be played in every zone at once. Zone 2 line-level output is ideal for sharing sources to an existing Hi-Fi system.
AccuEQ Advance for Accurate Calibration
AccuEQ sets speaker distance SP level and crossover. In addition AccuEQ Advance employs multi-point measurement to remove standing waves from your listening space which compromise audio quality and bass response. The technology also detects and compensates for background noise such as the hum from an HVAC to ensure accurate equalization.
Ready for DTS Play-Fi Multiroom Audio Technology
DTS Play-Fi technology allows you to enjoy quality music from online services media server and mobile device to any number of compatible products using Onkyo Music Control App. DTS Play-Fi technology can synchronize music in every room and family members can use their own device to listen in a room or group of rooms.
FlareConnect Wireless Multiroom Audio
FlareConnect shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records CDs network music services and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection speaker grouping and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller app.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
Built-in 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi provides network stability for streaming Onkyo Controller app and multi-room audio. Bluetooth wireless technology is also on board for easy mobile or laptop connection.
Manage Playback with Onkyo Controller
Onkyo Controller app collects streaming services and network-attached audio into one interface. Select sources control playback and distribute audio.
AirPlay Streaming Services and Internet Radio Built In
Music lovers have easy access to their iTunes library. Find and stream music from iPad iPhone Mac and PC over the Apple AirPlay wireless audio platform. Further Amazon Music Spotify TIDAL Deezer Pandora and TuneIn are all baked into the system GUI making selection easy using Onkyo Controller or Onkyo Music Control App.
Supports 4K HDR BT.2020 4K/60 Hz and HDCP 2.2
Welcome film-like 4K video bursting with the vibrant colors enabled by High Dynamic Range (HDR) to your supported TV display or projector. The receiver’s HDMI inputs Main Out and Sub/Zone 2 Out pass HDR10 HLG and Dolby Vision formats through to compatible displays. These terminals support the BT.2020 4K video standard 4K/60 Hz playback and HDCP 2.2.