When the job requires a split-second response, you need the Response II 6.0 EMS boots. These black tactical boots feature side-zips so you can pull on your boots and get going when emergency calls arrive. To provide stability and dependable traction on-the-go, Response II EMT boots come with lugged slip and oil resistant outsoles. Cambrelle moisture-wicking lining for dryness; M-Pact contoured sockliner with memory foam for a just-right fit. Combination full grain leather and nylon uppers offers protection, and the Bluecher lacing system puts you in control of how snug you want the boot to fit.
• Action Leather / 900 Denier Nylon Upper
• Bluecher Lacing System, Moisture Wicking Lining
• YKK Circular Side Zipper, Steel Shank
• Comfort Contoured Removable Sockliner
• High Traction Slip-Resistant Outsole
• Removable M-P.A.C.T. memory foam sockliner
• ASTM rated Electrical Hazard (EH) protection