1. Fraud: By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of our store. Please note that your membership can be canceled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by CardCash Inc in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, CardCash Inc reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
2. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
3. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
5. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
6. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
8. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
10. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
11. Billing and Shipping Errors. CardCash LLC reserves the right to cancel an order partially or completely for items that are out of stock or for items that were omitted by our shipping department. If an item was omitted CardCash will consider re-shipping the missing item at no cost to the buyer. Re-shipping the item is at CardCash sole discretion. If CardCash does not ship the omitted item, it will refund the buyer for that portion of the order within 24-72 hours. If CardCash shipping department shipped additional cards or a card of greater value, the buyer accepts responsibility to notify CardCash of this error within 7 business days. CardCash will provide a free shipping label for the buyer to return the card. If the card is not returned, CardCash reserves the right to charge/bill the buyer for the remaining balance.
12. Return Policy. Due to the nature of our online site, and the products listed, we CardCash have a strict NO RETURN policy for any product. No product shall be able to be returned for a like item, or for a cash refund. Additionally, orders cannot be canceled once the order has been placed.
13. Shipping Policy. CardCash will be responsible to ship out the order as per the method selected by the customer at the time the order was placed. CardCash generally will ship out the order within 1-2 business days from the time the order was placed. However, CardCash reserves the right to ship out the order up to seven business days. Once the tracking information declares the package to be delivered CardCash shall be absolved from all claims of non receipt even if shipping insurance has been selected.
14. Goods Not As Described 45 Day Return Policy. If a gift card turns out to be a fraudulent card and is cancelled by the merchant or if there is any other balance discrepancy, the customer must contact us within 45 days of the purchase. We will then investigate the matter. If CardCash determines that the balance discrepancy was not a result of the customer use of the card, it will either replace the card or refund the purchase. Prior to receiving a refund or a replacement, the customer, must return the purchase to CardCash via an authorized trackable shipping company. CardCash will only honor returns that fall into this category for claims made within 45 days of the purchase. The claim must either be faxed to 877-629-6103 or messaged to us via eBay Messages. Please keep a copy of the time stamp and submission for your records. After 45 days, CardCash shall not be responsible for any balance discrepancy or cards cancelled by a merchant.
15. Right To Refuse An Order. CardCash reserves the right to refuse any order placed. Additionally, if there was a mistake in the price of an order or coupon applied, CardCash reserves the right to notify the customer to pay the difference or cancel the order. CardCash reserves the right to cancel the order at anytime.
16. Verify Members' Address: CardCash reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from CardCash.
17. You authorize your mobile carrier, and their authorized data sources, to provide your account/subscriber information to us, including (if available) your name, address, email and device data for these purposes.
18. By entering into this agreement, you agree to the terms of service of SynapsePay (our banking software provider) found here (https://synapsepay.com/legal) which are incorporated herein by reference.
19. CardCash is not liable in the event that the issuing merchant of the gift card declines to accept it upon declaring bankruptcy, or because of changes to its gift card acceptance policy.