Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 91W BX80677I77700K Desktop Processor
Leading the pack is the Intel Core i7-7700K processor. Architected for performance, this processor packs 4 high performing cores with core base frequency of 4.2GHz and 8MB of cache memory. Kick up the performance even higher with Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology to bump the max turbo frequency to an amazing 4.5GHz. Add Intel Hyper-Threading Technology for 8-way multitasking to deliver the performance knockout punch. Not enough? For the enthusiast, this processor is unlocked, you can tweak the performance to its fullest potential.
- Mfr Part Number: BX80677I77700K
- Model:Ã‚Â Intel Core i7 Processor i7-7700K
- Core Name: Kaby Lake
- Core Count: 4
- Thread Count: 8
- Clock Speed:Ã‚Â 4.2Ã‚Â GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 4.5Ã‚Â GHz
- Intel Smart Cache: 8 MB
- DMI3: 8.0 GT/s
- Lithography:Ã‚Â 14Ã‚Â nm
- Socket: LGA 1151
- Max Thermal Design Power:Ã‚Â 91Ã‚Â W
- Memory Type: DDR4-2133/ 2400, DDR3L-1333/ 1600 @ 1.35V
- Processor Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630
- Graphics Base Frequency: 350.00 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
- Max CPU Configuration: 1
- Advanced Technologies:
- Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
- IntelÃ‚Â Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
- Intel TSX-NI
- Intel 64
- Instruction Set 64-bit
- Instruction Set Extensions SSE4.1/4.2, AVX 2.0
- Idle States
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies
- Intel Identity Protection Technology
- Intel AES New Instructions
- Secure Key
- Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX)
- Intel Memory Protection Extensions (Intel MPX)
- OS Guard
- Execute Disable Bit
- Intel Device Protection Technology with Boot Guard
- Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
7485 Commercial Way
Henderson, NV 89011
Telephone: (702) 262-7968
Customer Support Hours
Monday-Friday 10:30AM - 4:30PM Pacific Time
Saturday-Sunday - Closed
OutletPC Computers started in Henderson, NV in 2001 and has quickly grown into a premier online computer parts store. We specialize in all areas of computer hardware, parts, laptops, tablets, and cell phones - with several thousands of products in stock and ready to ship the same day you place your order. We've been very grateful to have the dedicated support of all of our customers and appreciate your patronage - allowing us to continue to grow at a staggering rate over the past decade.
Who we are, what we're about...
OutletPC was founded in 2001 and since then we've been focused on getting people around the world great deals on computer products, systems, and hardware. We've built a great selection over the years of all types of PC parts you can choose from to build, upgrade, or buy a desktop or laptop. Regardless of what state or city they live in. Our goal from the beginning was to take the concept of a local computer outlet you'd find in every city and broaden it to the entire country so that everyone can get great prices direct to their door. Our goal has always been to deliver the best pricing to your door, regardless of purchase size.
If you accidentally purchase the wrong product for your needs or are simply not satisfied with your order, OutletPC makes the return process simple and hassle-free. Contact us via email or phone if you would like to return your product in the timeframe allowed. We will assist you in obtaining a return authorization number.
All returns must be approved prior to being sent back. Return items must be received within a period of 30 days from the invoice date or they will be refused. You may exchange an item for the exact same item should the product be defective. Non-defective returns are not accepted unless expressly authorized by OutletPC. In all cases, Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges back to the OutletPC warehouse. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable and additional shipping charges may be assessed for returns of items that are classified as "Free Shipping". For non-defective returns, a 20% restocking fee will be applied + any applicable original shipping charges will be assessed. Returned items must be sent back in "New" condition and must be accompanied with the order receipt, all the original accessories, and any other items that came along with the item.
OutletPC provides tracking numbers for all orders. Please Note:
- Shipping outside the 48 continental United States may be subject to a surcharge. Please contact us for shipping cost before placing an order.
OutletPC offers fast, secure payment through PayPal, the gold standard in online payment services. Keep your information safe with the Data Encryption and Identity Protection features offered by PayPal. Paypal makes all your online transactions safe and secure.