You are bidding on only what is in the description and what is pictured in the photos, unless stated otherwise. If it is not listed in the description or package item list and you do not see it in the photos provided then it is not included. Some pictures were taken from the earlier version of the product and do not correspond to the latest version of the product. Please do not assume anything about a listing. If you are unsure about something, e-mail us before you bid.
Payment must be received within 10 days of close of auction. Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days. If you, for some reason, can not pay within 10 days, please notify us of your situation. If after 10 days we have not received payment without notification, we will file for a non-paying buyer notification, and we will resell the item. We reserve the right to void the auction in the case of late bid withdrawals.
Northwest Outdoor's policy is to leave feedback once an item ships. In the event that there is a problem with your order or product, please contact us first so we can attempt to resolve the issue before leaving negative or neutral feedback.
This is an auction - All sales are final unless they are found to be damaged or defective. All items come with Northwest Outdoor's 30-day return period unless advertised differently. After 30 days, the balance of the warranty is carried direct with the manufacturer, manufacturer's representative, or warranty provider.
If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us within the 30-day return period and we will replace the defective item for you, unless the original warranty supersedes our 30 day return period. In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method or a company check.
Specific terms are:
- Customer must request the RMA number within 30 days from the date the order was shipped. After 30 days customer must contact the manufacturer, manufacturer's representative, or warranty provider directly for repair/replacement.
- Short-shipments, DOA (Dead On Arrival) and Deviations products must be reported within 5 days from delivery date.
- Software, including but not limited to Operating Systems, Travel Guides, and related items, CANNOT be returned once they have been opened.
- RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date, meaning the returning product must be shipped by the customer and received by Northwest Outdoor within 14 days. RMA numbers will not be extended or re-issued.
- All returned products found to be non-defective upon inspection will be subject to a restocking fee. Returns that have not been opened will be subject to a 5% restocking fee. Non-defective returns that have been opened will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returned items must not have any signs of abuse or intentional damage. We carefully inspect returned items before issuing refunds, credits, or exchanges. No returns will be accepted if the original packaging is damaged and/or missing accessories.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be determined by the purchase price of the product. All fees including original shipping and restocking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Non-defective returns that included FREE SHIPPING in the original purchase have an embedded shipping cost that is non-refundable.
- A refund may be issued if replacement is not available.
- Merchandise should be carefully packed and shipped via traceable means.
- We are not responsible for any losses in the mail while returning returned merchandise.
- Once we receive your return we will ship a replacement or process a credit within 5 business days.