Rockville RWM70U Dual UHF All Metal Handheld Wireless Microphone System with LCD
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR AUDIOSAVINGS
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Video of RWM70U:
- 2 wireless handheld microphones
- 1 receiver unit
- User manual
- Power adapter
- Rockville RWM70U Dual Handheld Wireless UHF Microphone System
- High performance wireless handheld microphone system
- Includes transmitter with two hand held, high sensitivity, unidirectional, wireless cardioid microphones
- Featuring a dual filter design to limit feedback and interference
- Ultra signal stability eliminates unwanted distortion
- Professional receiver with multifunction color displays shows frequency, signalsynch, and audio input
- Transmitter automatically links to receiver for ease of use
- Individual microphone volume controls
- Rugged metal housing
- Comfortable ergonomic composite microphone construction
- Low power consumption for longer battery life
- Operating Range: 300´ – 400´(indoor), 250´ – 350´(outdoor)
- Channel: Two Channel
- Frequency Range: 500MHz - 698MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: UHF
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15KHz (±3 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 105dB
- S/N: 100dB
- T.H.D: < 0.5% (1KHz)
- Audio Output Jack: XLR balanced & 1/4" mixed
- Power Supply: 110V
- Operating Temperature: 3°F - 130°F
- Mic Battery Operating Time: up to 10 hours
- Oscillation mode: Quartz Crystal
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Output Level: 0 – 300mV
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer
satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase
on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give
you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any
reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning a working item in used condition for a refund there will be a
20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your eBay user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.