Package: (2) Rockville RPG15 2,000 Watt 2-Way DJ/PA Powered Speakers With a 15" Woofer and a 3" Voice Coil + Rockville RVSS2-XLR Pair of Adjustable Pro Speaker Stands + (2) XLR Male to Female Cables + Carrying Case
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR AUDIOSAVINGS
- (2) Rockville RPG15 15" 2000 Watt Speakers
XLR Female to Male Cables
Carry Case for the Stands
Video of RPG15 :
The Rockville RPG15 powered PA speaker is simply amazing in terms of sound quality, and raw power! This speaker has an incredible 1,000 watts of peak power and will deliver a massive amount of bass, mids, and highs. The ultra-efficient design is amazing!
This speaker is the result of a year of research and development. We tested samples of 5 top selling powered speakers and the RPG series out-performed them all. These go louder and have punchier bass. What we found to be interesting was that some of the other speakers we tested against these were rated by their manufacturers at 1,500 watts or more, but they only went around half as loud as these.
The 15" woofer built into this speaker has a 3" aluminum voice coil which provides an extremely loud, deep, punchy bass response. Couple that with our state-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver and the ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn and you get beautiful full range concert-quality sound. The linear class A/B amplifier built into these speakers is efficient and provides clean power to the speaker. Some of the competing speakers use cheap amps in their speakers. We really went out of our way to make sure the amp built into these speakers gives you enough power so you can really feel and taste the music. The amplifier also has a clipping LED and a limiter to ensure long life to the speaker. The built in 2 band EQ will allow you to fine-tune and tweak the sound to your liking.
The RPG15 has a versatile trapezoidal enclosure design which allows you to use it as a PA speaker or you can use the included mounting brackets and lay it on its' side to be used as a floor monitor. It is also flyable and stand mountable giving you many options on how you can utilize these speakers.
We also included all the inputs and outputs you would need along with great controls. These have XLR and 1/4" ultra-low noise Mic / Line inputs with volume control as well as line RCA and XLR inputs with separate Gain adjustments. There is also an additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speakers.
If you are in the market for a high quality 15" active speaker, then we highly recommend the RPG15. We feel this is the best value on the market. You get great features, great quality, high power, and a lot of versatility for a great price.
- Rockville RPG15 15" Active/Powered 1,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System
- 250-Watt RMS / 500 Watts Program Power / 1000 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 128dB peak / 125dB continuous
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance
- Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response
- Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet
- Ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via XLR & 1/4-inch stereo jacks with volume control
- Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment
- Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Flyable and stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor with included brackets
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
- Front display power meter Blue LED
- 110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Dimensions : 15.67" X 15.57" X 26.93"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
Click Here To View Owners Manual
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville DJ/PA speakers are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Video of RVSS2-XLR:
This heavy-duty universal stand
can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel
construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support
this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that
your speakers will be stable in any environment. This package also
comes with two 20 foot XLR cables
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 100 LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches
- Base spread: 15-40 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch
- Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables
- Includes (1) Travel Bag
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your eBay user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.