The Titleist 917 F2 Fairway Wood has been designed to deliver the most complete performance in the game today. They provide increased speed for more distance, even on offcenter hits, along with the capability for precise customization so every player can get the most out of every shot. The 917 F2 Faiway Wood provides all around playability with forgiveness and more distance in a larger profile fairway. It has been designed to deliver slightly more spin and higher launch versus the 917 F3.
- Faster Ball Speeds - Off center hits provide more distance, more often, delivering superior forgiveness
- Adjustability -Through industry leading SureFit CG and SureFit Hosel provide the best possible fit for every golfer of any skill level.
- Sound and Acoustic - Frequencies have been Tour validated to inspire confidence and enhance feel.
- Trajectory and Shot Shape - Customization provide golfers a more consistent and repeatable shot from the tee.
- SureFit CG - Allows the CG to be moved from a back, heel position to a forward, toe position through interchangeable weights, optimizing spin and launch conditions for every player.
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0 - Refined thickness through the channel reduces spin and increases speed.
- Variable Thickness Face Insert - Creates more speed around the perimeter of the face for more distance on off-center hits.
- SureFit Hosel - 16 independent loft and lie settings, create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting.
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Head Cover Included (NO Wrench Included)