With Electric Push Start
The G10KBN produces an impressive 10,000W (GAS)/9,000W (LPG) and is capable of powering major appliances in the event of a power outage. Dual fuel capability gives you the option to choose between running your generator on gasoline or liquid propane fuel sources, so you can have more choices and less worry. The durable frame and convenient drop-down handles and 10" never-flat wheels make this generator both portable and easy to store. Features like the convenient 120V/240V 30A Twist lock Outlet are great for running jobsite power tools, making the G10KBN a truly versatile generator!
- 10000(GAS)/9000(LPG) Max. Watts
- 8000(GAS)/7000(LPG) Running Watts
- Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV Engine
- Air Cooled
- Electric & Recoil Start
- 12 Hours of Operation @ Â½ Load (GAS)
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- (1) 12V DC Outlet, (2) 120V 20A Outlets, (1) NEMA L14-30R 120V/240V 30A TWISTLOCK Outlet, (1) NEMA L14-50R 120V/240V 50A STRAIGHT BLADE Outlet
- 10" Never-Flat Wheels & Drop-Down Handles
- 3 in 1 Digital Volt Meter
- Low Oil Sensor
- Includes: Propane Hose, Spark Plug T Wrench, 10mm Combination Wrench & Phillips Screw Driver
The G10KBN gives you the ability to choose between fuel sources, with the option to run your generator on either Liquid Propane or Gasoline.
Capable of up to 12 hours of operation at Â½ load on just 6.6 gallons of gasoline!
10" Never-flat wheels and drop-down handles provide easy maneuvering and storage capability.
The convenient electric push start makes turning on your generator quick and easy!