We accept PayPal payments during checkout. Immediate payment is required for all transactions, meaning all items will be paid for at the time of checkout before the sale is finalized.
We are legally required to collect sales taxes for all online orders. Taxes apply to your total order value, including any processing and/or shipping charges. You will see these charges at checkout.
Dell provides Free standard shipping for all purchases.
Standard shipping takes 5 to 7 business days from 5pm EST on the date your order is placed and paid.
We currently do not offer expedited shipping. In some cases, we may be able to accommodate expedited shipping. If you are in need of expedited shipping please contact us PRIOR to placing and paying for your order.
We currently only ship to PayPal verified US addresses including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship to US territories.
** Please note: order processing at eBay takes place Monday through Friday, when your item will be processed for shipping.P.O. Boxes & APO/FPO
We cannot ship orders to P.O. boxes. Orders cannot be placed with a P.O. Box shipping address. We also do ship to APO/FPO addresses. Before you order and to make sure package contents arrive in good shape, take into consideration the destination location. Electronics can be damaged by extreme temperatures (such as desert climates).
We hope you love everything you order from us. Should you be less than happy with anything you've ordered, please contact us directly via your eBay order within 30 days of receiving your item before you attempt to return any product, you can click on the "Return this item" link. Please include the reason for the return request and include the condition of the item (factory sealed, opened but unused, etc.). Please allow 2-3 business days for your return authorization to be processed.
In the unlikely event you think you may have received the wrong or a potentially defective product, you may request a return. If the item is determined to be incorrect (not matching the order placed online) or defective upon inspection, we will cover the cost to return the item via a prepaid shipping label. Please note that we do not cross-ship any items, even if you feel you may have ordered incorrectly or received the wrong product.
In the rare event your package is damaged in transit please contact us within 1-2 days of receiving your item. We will likely require you to send a photo of the damage in order to process a claim with the carrier. Damage to packaging and concealed damage is extremely rare but we encourage you to open your item as soon as it is received and inspect your purchase. Claims filed with shipping carriers are processed on a case by case basis.
Once return authorization # is issued all returns must include the following:
Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out or remove the UPC code until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code may void any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status. The return must be complete and include all accessories, Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.).
Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
Products returned with a valid RA #, new, unopened in perfect condition with all packaging and item materials and manuals will not be subject to a restocking fee and a full refund will be issued.
Credit for returns is based on the current price of returned product at the time the return is physically received in by the RMA Returns Center therefore it is important to contact us within the guidelines above. The only exceptions are for returns due to warehouse errors or freight damages.
Once Return Merchandise Authorization number has been issued, buyer must ship the return prepaid. We do not cover return shipping expenses unless return is due to our error such as over shipment, mis-ship or sales error. The Return Merchandise Authorization number MUST be written on the shipping label only.
It is recommended that you insure all products being returned (for full value) in order to avoid any potential exposure if the product is lost or damaged while in transit back to us. All products damaged while in transit on an approved Return Merchandise Authorization will be refused.
Restock fees of 15% or greater may be applied to open box (non-defective) returns. If a restock fee applies to a return request, the buyer will be notified of the exact amount of the restock fee at the time of the Return Merchandise Authorization.
If you have any questions concerns regarding a return, please email us by clicking here
Please feel free to call customer service for all your Dell needs at 1- 800-232-8544. Customer service support is available 24/7.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY! THEY INCLUDE AN ARBITRATION PROVISION REQUIRING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES INSTEAD OF JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.By submitting your order or accepting or using products, you acknowledge that you agree to these terms in their entirety.
1. Application. These Consumer Terms of Sale (“Terms”) apply to all consumer purchases from Dell or of Dell products, software, services or support (“Product”) in the United States.
2. Additional Terms. The Terms consist of this document and Dell’s:
a. 30-Day Return Policy,
b. Consumer Warranties (for Dell-branded hardware purchases),
c. License Agreements (for software purchases),
d. Consumer Service Contracts (for services purchases),
e. Privacy Statement (describing how Dell collects, uses and shares your personal information), and
3. Orders, Acceptance and Cancellation.Your order is an offer to buy. Dell may send an order confirmation email to acknowledge receipt of your order, but Dell does not accept your order until we send you notice that the Product has shipped. Dell may process payment for and ship parts of an order separately. Dell reserves the right at any time, even after we send you a confirmation email, to decline or cancel your order or to limit order quantities for any reason, including errors or suspected fraud.
4. Pricing and Availability. Prices and promotions are subject to change. Dell strives to communicate accurate pricing and product information, but errors may occur. In the unlikely event that an error impacts your order, or a Product ordered is no longer available, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order.
5. Taxes and Fees. Unless you provide Dell with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with your order.
6. Shipping. Product title passes to you when the Product ships. You are responsible for inspecting the package(s) upon delivery and must note any visible damage on the proof of delivery (POD) or other delivery receipt the carrier asks you to sign. Dell is not responsible for any visible shipping damages not noted on the delivery receipt.
7. Warranty Disclaimer. DELL INCORPORATES ITS CONSUMER WARRANTIES REFERENCED ABOVE WHICH APPLY TO PURCHASES OF DELL-BRANDED HARDWARE. DELL MAKES NO WARRANTIES FOR SERVICE, SOFTWARE, MAINTENANCE OR SUPPORT OR FOR NON-DELL BRANDED PRODUCT, WHICH ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Receiving Warranty or Service Support. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BACK UP ALL EXISTING DATA, SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMS BEFORE RECEIVING SERVICES OR SUPPORT (INCLUDING TELEPHONE SUPPORT). DELL AND/OR YOUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR RECOVERY OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, OR FOR LOSS OF USE OF SYSTEM(S) ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES OR SUPPORT OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BY DELL OR YOUR-THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. Parts used in repairing or servicing Product(s) may be new, equivalent-to-new, or reconditioned.
9. Telephone Communications. Telephone communications with us, our agents or independent contractors may be monitored and/or recorded. You expressly consent, on behalf of yourself and other users of your phone number, to such monitoring or recording. By providing us with a phone number (including mobile) as your contact number, you expressly authorize us to contact you on that number via text message or telephone, including via prerecorded or auto-dialed calls. This consent is for non-telemarketing calls only.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Dell be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Dell has been advised of the possibility of such damages. YOU AGREE THAT DELL’S LIABILITY IN ANY DISPUTE WILL BE CAPPED AT THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE ORDER OR PRODUCT AT ISSUE. Some states do not allow limitation of certain damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. If you are a New Jersey resident, this provision will not apply to claims for damages caused by Dell’s intentional, reckless or grossly negligent conduct.
11. Purchases may not be resold or exported. Your purchase is for your own use, not for resale, export, re-export or transfer. Your purchase is subject to and you are responsible for compliance with the export control and economic sanctions laws of the United States and other applicable jurisdictions (“Export Laws”). Your purchase may not be sold, leased, or transferred to restricted countries, restricted end users, or for restricted end uses according to the Export Laws.
12. Governing Law. THESE TERMS AND ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND DELL WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW.
13. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration. YOU AND DELL AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN US EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, WHICH MEANS YOU AND DELL WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE DISPUTES IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, A CONSOLIDATED ACTION OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
a. This arbitration requirement applies to any claim or dispute of any kind (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present, or future, and including statutory, common law, or equitable) between you and Dell, its agents, employees, successors, assigns, direct and indirect subsidiaries, and any third party providing any products or services to you in connection with your purchase ("Dell") that relates in any way to your purchase or Product, these Terms, or Dell's marketing or advertising (“Claims”).
b. You still have the right to bring individual Claims in small claims court, to the extent that you qualify.
c. Dell will pay the arbitration/arbitrator fees.
d. Arbitration shall be administered by either:
i. The American Arbitration Association (AAA), subject to its Consumer Arbitration Rules, available at (800) 778-7879 and www.adr.org; or
ii. JAMS, subject to the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules, available at (800) 352-5267 and www.jamsadr.com.
e. The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to resolve any arbitrability issues including any dispute over these Terms or this arbitration provision’s scope, application, meaning, and enforceability. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
f. You and Dell agree to arbitration only on an individual basis. Neither you nor Dell may join or consolidate claims of others or participate in any claim as a class representative or a class member. If any portion of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be severed and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced (but in no event will there be a class arbitration). This Paragraph controls over any inconsistent term in any other agreement.
g. This transaction shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act 9 U.S.C. sec. 1-16 (FAA).
We pride ourselves on customer service, and we want to provide you with 5-star service on every transaction.
Feel free to contact us via “Ask seller a question” and we will respond within 24-48 hours. Any inquiries submitted on non-business days will be responded to by the next business day. Customer Service hours of operation are 7am - 7pm CST, Monday – Friday.
Please allow us to try to meet your expectations before filing claims, giving neutral or negative feedback.
We will do everything within our power to quickly resolve your inquiries.
Registering your product
All products come with the Dell warranty and technical support.
Please visit our product registration page to register your product in your name during the set-up sequence when your PC is started for the first time. Registration is required in order to receive Dell support on your product.
Please feel free to call customer service for all your Dell needs at 1- 800-232-8544. Customer service support is available 24/7.