We make sure the customer is 100% pleased. Our team ensures that orders are perfectly packaged to minimize room for damage, checked for the correct item and shipped on time.
IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVES BROKEN PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Inspect all shipments upon arrival and before signing delivery receipts
- If there is damage, you must refuse the order describe the damage on the delivery receipt. Simply write items arrived damaged
- If the shipment is accepted and no damage is noted on the receipt, we reserve the right NOT to refund or replace your item/items
- Return shipping cost (the cost to send merchandise back to our store) is comparable to your cost of driving to any store for returning an item, which is not reimbursable. Therefore, we do not reimburse return shipping cost.
- If an item you received is defective, we will definitely replace the item with a new one; however, we do not cover or reimburse the shipping cost for returning defective merchandise back to our store. We will ship the replacement product to you at our cost, and use every good measure to ensure that the replacement order is processed quickly.
- Please send us a message through eBay (Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5PM Pacific Time) to receive an RMA number.
- All returned merchandise must be in original condition, and must include the original factory box and factory packaging (e.g. foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.), peripherals (e.g. battery, charger, cords, straps, etc.), and all instruction paperwork. The RMA number or any other inscriptions must not be written or printed on the product box or packaging. Your refund process will be delayed if any of these conditions are not followed.
To locate the nearest shipping outlet, you may contact the following carriers: UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Returned merchandise that is lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility.
It is important save the tracking information and to properly insure all merchandise being returned to Inspiration Home Improvement.