|True Performance Meets True Style|
fÄ“nix 3 HR multisport training GPS watch is rugged, capable and smart. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, fÄ“nix 3 HR is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQTM platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps.
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
The sleek fÄ“nix 3 HR watch features a protective PVD-stainless steel bezel and buttons, UV-treated silicone band and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Chroma display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fÄ“nix 3 HR is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 40 hours in UltraTracâ„¢ battery saver mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology
fÄ“nix 3 HR watch includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology, giving you the option to track your heart rate data without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, fÄ“nix 3 HR uses heart rate to provide accurate calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Measure Oxygen Levels and More During Exercise
fÄ“nix 3 HR watch is packed with additional training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The VO2 max estimator crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
Go further with your running data and tap into extended physiologicalÂ¹ metrics and advanced running dynamics. fÄ“nix 3 HR reports the following data:
Swim Profile, Ski/Board Mode, Rowing and Golf
fÄ“nix 3 HR watch isn’t just for running; special feature sets help swim training, skiing, rowing sports, including stand up paddle boarding and even golfing. Borrowing from the Garmin Swimâ„¢ device, fÄ“nix 3 HR watch tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just tell fÄ“nix 3 HR watch the size of the pool you’re swimming in and begin your workout. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for rowing counts your number of strokes and calculates your stroke rate. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connectâ„¢. You can even use your fÄ“nix 3 as a glove-friendly remote, via ANT+Â® wireless connectivity, for VIRBÂ® action cameras.
Navigate Your Way
fÄ“nix 3 HR watch provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass). TracBack feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log, creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With fÄ“nix 3 HR watch, you can create and follow courses as well.
fÄ“nix 3 HR watch is equipped with both ANT+ connectivity and BluetoothÂ®Â² smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations, routes and geocaches.
Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
fÄ“nix 3 HR watch is equipped with ABC sensors to provide relevant, real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not.
fÄ“nix 3 HR watch auto-calibrates its ABC sensors using its GPS receiver and also auto sets the time based on location. For an extremely accurate temperature reading, pair it with our tempeâ„¢ external temperature sensor.
Custom Apps and Watch Faces
Personalize fÄ“nix 3 HR watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. You can customize your watch face, add data fields and get apps and widgets that provide information at a glance.
Smart notificationsÂ² let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, even if you're on the trail. fÄ“nix 3 HR watch receives the wireless signal from a compatible smartphoneÂ² and lets you know you have a message by displaying the text on its own screen whenever you’re ready to read it.
Other connected features include automatic upload to Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connectâ„¢ Mobile applications.
|Physical & Performance|
• Physical dimensions 2.0” x 2.0” x 0.6” (51.0 x 51.0 x 16.0 mm)
• Display size, WxH 1.2” (30.4 mm)
• Display resolution, WxH 218 x 218 pixels; transflective MIP color; sapphire lens
• Color display
• Negative mode display
• Weight With silicone band 3.0 oz (86.1 g)
• Battery Rechargeable 300 mAh lithium-ion
• Battery life Up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 16 hours in GPS training mode; up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 HR monitoring)
• Water rating 10 ATM
• High-sensitivity receiver
• Barometric altimeter
• Electronic compass
• Vibration alert
• Music control
• Find my phone
• VIRBÂ® control
• Watch functions Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm
Maps & Memory
• Built-in memory 32 MB; available 23 MB
• Waypoints/favorites/locations 1,000
• Routes 30
• Track log 10,000 points; 100 saved tracks
• Virtual Pacerâ„¢ (compares current pace to target)
• V02 max estimate
• Recovery advisor
• Race predictor
• Running dynamics
• Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
• Personal records
• Compatible with Vectorâ„¢
• Multiple bike profiles
• Bike speed/cadence sensor (optional)
• Heart rate monitor (optional)
• Virtual PartnerÂ® (train against a digital person)
• Virtual Racerâ„¢ (compete against other activities)
• Auto PauseÂ® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
• Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
• Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)
• Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
• Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
• Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
• Heart rate-based calorie computation
• Calculates calories burned
• Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
• Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
• Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)
• Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
• Swim workouts
• Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
• Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
• Yardage to layups/doglegs
• Digital scorecard
• Hunt/fish calendar
• Sun and moon information
• Area calculation
Activity Tracking Features
• Step counter
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
• Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
• Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
• Garmin Connectâ„¢ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
• Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
• Connect IQâ„¢ app support (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
• EXOâ„¢ antenna (GPS/GLONASS)
• Weather Alerts
• tempeâ„¢ sensor support
• Ski features
• Physiological measurements