1 oz American Eagle $50 Gold Coin (Random Year)
|Condition: ||Brilliant Uncirculated |
|Year: ||Random |
|Fineness: ||0.9167 |
|Denomination: ||$50 |
|Gross Weight: ||33.93 grams |
|Actual Weight: ||1 troy oz |
|Coin Diameter: ||32.7 mm |
|Thickness: ||2.87 mm |
|Mint/Brand: ||US Mint |
After the congress enacted the 1985 Gold Bullion Act, the American Eagle Gold Bullion Coins were released in 1986 by the U.S. Mint. It comes in four sizes 1 oz, ½ oz, ¼ oz, and 1/10 oz which have denominations $50, $25, $10, and $5 respectively. Eagles are the only modern gold bullions authorized by the U.S. Government. Per law they are made from the gold that comes only from American mines. The U.S. Mint guarantees its content, weight, and purity.
- Contains actual gold weight of 1 troy ounce with purity of .9167.
- Eligible for IRA.
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Obverse: Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ Lady Liberty with torch in right hand and olive branch in left hand striding forward with her hair flowing on a background of a rising sun and the Capitol building.
- Reverse: A male gold eagle holding an olive branch is flying above the nest which contains a female gold eagle and her hatchlings, a design by Miley Busiek.
- Dates will be chosen randomly and are determined by our available inventory on hand.
- Individual coins will ship in protective coin flips. Multiples of 10 are packaged in the original mint tube.
- 100% authentic and guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Why Should You Buy It?
- Authorized by U.S. Government.
- Strong and durable because of a small percent of silver and copper alloy, hence has a good resale value.
- Their intrinsic value based on actual gold content is much higher compared to their face value of $50.
- American Eagle Gold Coins are extremely popular for their aesthetic appeal and have a long-term investment value.
- Helps in diversifying and stabilizing your investment portfolio.