Grow by Apira Science Hands Free Hair Growth Laser System
Manufacturer Recertified – 1 Year Warranty - Exclusive Authorized Distributor
The iGrow Hair Growth System Treatment is clinically proven to promote hair growth for men and women with thinning hair and balding. This product's use of Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) demonstrated significant hair growth in both with males and females following only 16 weeks of home use. This was proven in separate clinical studies that tested the product on both sexes. These studies were double-blind randomized controlled and published in a leading medical journal and were conducted to understand the safety as well as physiological effects of LLLT on them. The product has been proven to reveal results after a 12-16 week period of use.
What is it: FDA cleared to promote hair growth in both men and women, the iGrow system uses the combination of lasers and LEDs to provide coverage to the areas of the scalp most affected by male and female hereditary hair loss.
Who is it for: It's engineered to help promote hair growth in both men and women.
Why is it different: The iGrow is a revolutionary, patented, in-home, hands-free hair growth system that provides full scalp coverage. It is fully portable, simple to use, and requires no manual movement. A remote touchscreen control allows for a variety of custom treatment settings for both men and women.
The iGrow features four adjustable-fit columns for optimum comfort during treatment. Earphones extend and retract to custom fit most head sizes. The headphone-based stabilizing platform has a standard audio port so you can listen to your favorite playlist, Internet radio, or enjoy an audiobook while receiving treatment. You can use the iGrow when you are responding to emails, shopping online, surfing your favorite sites, or just simply relax and listen to music or watch TV.
How do I use it: Simply place the iGrow canopy on your head and adjust if needed. Select the image that looks most like you on the remote, press the button, and the treatment begins.
Use it for 25 minutes every other day for a 16-week period. After the initial 16-week period, use it at least once per week to maintain results. Make sure to use as instructed specifically during the 16-week intensive therapy period, and make it part of your routine.
- iGrow Hair Growth System
- Measures approximately 12"L x 7"W x 4-1/2"H; weighs 1lb, 1.8 ozs
- ETL listed; 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often do I use the iGrow, and when can I see results?
A: We recommend you use the system at least two times per week with one day between sessions for four months before evaluating if the iGrow is working for you. Some people may see results with this kind of treatment sooner than others.
Q: Do I have to keep using the iGrow after the hair regrows?
A: Remember that there are no cures for genetic hair loss, only treatments, which all require ongoing use to keep working. However, using the iGrow just once per week after the initial four-month period is usually enough to maintain results and keep your hair in top form.
Q: Is the iGrow FDA cleared?
A: Yes! The iGrow is FDA-cleared to promote hair growth in both men and women.
Q: Were there any clinical studies completed?
A: Yes. In the iGrow's clinical studies for both men and women, 100% of subjects treated with the iGrow saw an increased hair growth after just 16 weeks of therapy. In a clinical study, after 16 weeks of use, iGrow increased hair counts in women between the ages of 18–60 with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I–IV and Ludwig-Savin Baldness Scale I-2–II-2 baldness patterns on average by 37% as compared to placebo. In a clinical study, after 16 weeks of use, iGrow increased hair counts in men between the ages of 18–48 with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I–IV and Hamilton-Norwood IIa to V Baldness Classifications by 35% on average.
Q: Do I have to use anything else with the iGrow?
A: The iGrow is a stand-alone device and doesn't require any additional products.
Q: Is iGrow suitable to use at home?
A: The iGrow has been specially designed with safety features for at-home, office, and travel use. In addition, the iGrow is designed so that it can only be turned on when it's firmly placed on your head.
Q: When will I know iGrow is working for me?
A: Every person is different. However, within 16 weeks of using iGrow as directed, most users report that they can see an increased hair growth.
Q: Do I need to use a special shampoo with the iGrow?
A: No. You can use your normal shampoo to keep your hair and scalp clean.
Q: Will the iGrow work for me?
A: The iGrow is designed for men with hereditary hair-loss patterns that are described in the Hamilton-Norwood Scale Classification of IIa to V and for women with hereditary hair-loss patterns described on the Ludwig-Savin Scale Classifications I-2 through II-2.
Q: Which skin types are recommended for use with the iGrow?
A: The iGrow is recommended for skin types I–IV, as described in the Fitzpatrick Scale, for both men and women.
Q: I'm completely bald. Will the iGrow work for me?
A: The iGrow is not recommended for those with severe hair loss or alopecia aerata.
- The iGrow Hair Growth System is FDA-cleared to promote hair growth in both men and women.
- The system's combination of lasers and LEDs helps provide coverage to the areas of the scalp most affected by male and female hereditary hair loss.
- In clinical studies for both men and women, 100% of subjects treated with the iGrow saw increased hair growth after just 16 weeks of therapy.
- The iGrow system is designed to promote hair growth in females with hereditary hair loss who have Ludwig-Savin Classifications of I–II and Fitzpatrick Classification of Skin Phototypes I–IV and in males with hereditary hair loss who have Hamilton Norwood Classifications of IIa–V and Fitzpatrick Classification of Skin Phototypes I–IV.
- iGrow showed increased hair growth, on average, of approximately 35% in male and female studies after 16 weeks of use.
- The iGrow accomplished its results in approximately 16 weeks of therapy. iGrow technology assures an effective dosage with LED and laser light sources. Treatment duration and proper distance on the head are consistent, helping to minimize user error.
- In a clinical study, after 16 weeks of use, iGrow increased hair counts in women between the ages of 18–60 with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I–IV and Ludwig-Savin Baldness Scale I-2–II-2 baldness patterns on average by 37% as compared to placebo and increased hair counts in men between the ages of 18–48 with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I–IV and Hamilton Norwood IIa–V Baldness Classifications by 35% on average.
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology, androgenetic alopecia–or hereditary hair loss–is the most common cause of hair loss. Other names for this hair loss are male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness.
- The iGrow system is patented in the U.S. and internationally. It takes 16 weeks to show results because: healthy hair follicles will produce about half an inch of hair per month under the best conditions; Low-Level Light Therapy takes some time to stimulate hair growth; and, once growth has been stimulated, hair takes additional time to grow to a visible length.
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology, an estimated 80 million men and women in America suffer from some form of hereditary hair loss.
- The iGrow Hair Growth System is used by doctors and clinics in various countries around the world.
Information provided by Apira Science, Inc.