Within 30 days of the arrival of your order, you may return unopened Nintendo products purchased directly from the Official Nintendo of America eBay Store. A refund will be provided for your purchase, unless it was stated in the product listing as being "Non-Returnable." Nintendo will not refund the shipping cost of your return unless the return is the result of an error on our part.
Nintendo items purchased from other eBay sellers are not eligible for return or exchange through Nintendo. To confirm the seller of the items you purchased, check your Purchase History on My eBay. Please contact other sellers directly to learn about their return policies.
Nintendo will not accept returns for the following items:
- Any items that are more than 30 days after arrival
- Any items that have been opened or unsealed
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, shows signs of use, or is missing parts
- Any items that were not purchased directly from the Official Nintendo of America eBay Store
- Any digital products, including download codes and Nintendo eShop Cards
Refunds for eligible returns will be credited to the payment method used on the original order. Items received by Nintendo that are not eligible for return or exchange will be returned to the consumer.
To return an eligible item for a full refund, please follow these instructions:
- Visit My eBay to initiate the return process no later than thirty (30) days after your order arrives. You must purchase your own return postage. Returns should be sent to: Nintendo of America Inc., Attn: eBay Returns, 5001 150th Ave NE, Suite 110, Redmond, WA 98052.
- Please send the package via an insured shipping method as Nintendo will not be responsible for lost or misdirected packages. Be sure to include your name, address, daytime phone number, email address, and original order number.
- Please remove your personal data from all items prior to returning them. Nintendo is not responsible for any personal data stored on returned or exchanged items.
Nintendo hardware systems carry a standard 12-month warranty from the date of sale. Games and accessories sold individually carry a 3-month limited warranty from the date of sale. The warranty covers any manufacturing or workmanship defects and these will be repaired at no charge.